August 27, 2014Fantasy Football Auction Draft Last Minute Fantasy Football Podcast Want to learn about what we are doing to get ready
August 24, 2014Our Last 5 Fantasy Football Auction Articles This is the big week! The NFL season starts in a few short
August 22, 2014Wide Receiver Special – Fantasy Football Auctions 2014 Want to keep up to date with all things Fantasy Football Auction? Subscribe
FantasyFootball 2013 Draft Kit
Sign up today for the internet’s only Fantasy Football Draft Kit dedicated to the only way to draft your FantasyFootball team – Auction Drafts – FREE updates all summer long. The kit costs $9.95- as much as the magazine the guy that loses your pool buys, or the two lattes your wife buys everyday at the coffee shop, or the cost of two pints. Whatever is it, you need to spend money on winning your fantasy football auction league. We can help!
Not the ESPN FantasyFootball Draft Kit, not the CBS Fantasy Football draft kit has what we have. Our 2013 Fantasy Football Draft Kit is the internet’s only All Auction Draft Kit. Stop looking at all the snake draft information and converting it to auction values and strategy. Let us do all that work for you! Our draft kit will provide you with:
1. Divisional Breakdowns - look at each team in each division and how the off-season, and pre-season has effected fantasy football production
2. NFL Draft Breakdowns - investigating rookies for the upcoming season and the impact they will have on their teams and their potential for this year’s fantasy football season.
3. Auction Strategies - our experts take a look at a variety of strategies you could implement for this year’s draft.
4. Expert Auction Values - these are your most valuable resource, the draft kit subscribers will get continual updates on our values, have the latest for your auction.
1. How will this draft kit be delivered to me?The draft kit will come in pdf format and it will be delivered to your email inbox. Each update will be emailed to you as well.
2. What scoring system are your Auction Values based on?Our values are based on standard scoring, 1 QB, Non-PPR league scoring.
3. If I for your draft kit with an eCheque, how long will I need to wait to download the draft kit?Once payment has been clear via our eStore, you will be emailed a link to download our draft kit. The usual time frame is between 3-5 business days.
4. How do I use the downloadable cheatsheets?Please following the instructions on the following pdf file