14 team values?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I am in a 14 team PPR auction. 15 player roster, start 1,2,3,1,1,1,flex (RB,WR,TE). How much adjustment needs to be made to your values to take into account the 14 teams?
    I know its not exact science, but just an estimate of how much the values should increase.

Anonymous

$200 budget

Anonymous

Hi Bob, this is probably too late, but I wouldn’t really worry about the values themselves. Instead, group players into tiers and once you see a player or 2 go for a price, you will have a good idea of how the draft I flowing. Example is WR1s. I would be happy getting Antonio Brown, DT, Dez Bryant, or Julio. If the first one goes for $50, then I know I need to budget around $50 if I am going to get one. If that is too high for me, I would then budget around $45 for my 2nd tier of WR which would be: Megatron, AJ Green, Cobb, and OBJ. You may have all 8 of these in your WR1 tier, and that is fine, you just need to be able to flow with the draft to find value along the way.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.