5 Year Keeper League – Auction Draft advise?

Home Fantasy Football Forum The Fantasy Football Auction Forum 5 Year Keeper League – Auction Draft advise?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

First Year of Draft and will be the most important.. considering 5 out of the 15 players drafted will be kept for the following season. It is an Auction with a $200 salary.. 12 man League – The Scoring System is a Head to Head format.. Not a PPR scoring but it does have the Yardage bonus for QBs/RBs/WRs and TEs.. Its a 15 man Roster – 9 Starters every week – QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLEX (RB/WR/TE), K, and DEF/ST. Pretty basic, I have been Fantasy Coaching for the past 10 years but never done the Auction draft – I would like to get your feedback, any advise or comments would be appreciated.. Good Luck to all..

Anonymous

I don’t understand what you mean by 5 out of 15 kept. Only 5 teams have keepers? Please explain more. With basic scoring, I would go after top Rb and top wr if possible. Plan to budget around $90-$100 for this. If Gronk is going for below $40, I would go after him. With it being a keeper league, see if you can get Foster, Jordy, Benjamin for discounts and at least hold one of them or pick them up off waivers as the season comes closer to the end.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.